*0cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -2°C. Just a dusting of snowfall overnight. Milder conditions are forecast for this week with plenty of sunshine – looks like spring has arrived!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 395cm
- Snow depth at the base, 170cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 1047.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.