*16.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -7°C.
Light snowfall this morning and cold temperatures. The snow quality is exceptional and we can expect ‘blower’ conditions on the mountain. Funny how perceptions change when 16.5cm of fresh snow doesn’t seem like much!!
There is some wind at village level so neck warmers and face masks are a must today because it will be cold up there.
Have a great day.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 400cm
- Snow depth at the base, 225cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 758cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.