*10cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 07:10 today the temperature was -7°C.
This morning we have moderate snowfall with no wind at village level. Visibility will be very limited on the mountain so make sure you know where you are going and don’t venture off course by yourself. It is possible we have had a reset button pushed on the upper half of the mountain….bottomless tracks?? Have fun!
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1217cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 480cm
- Snow depth at the base, 220cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.