*13.8cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:20am today the temperature was -8°C.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 345cm
- Snow depth at the base, 170cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Having never been a fans of Monday mornings we are off to Annupuri this morning to get some pre work turns on the easy runs like Shirakaba, Utopia and S Ji.
Really nice shots in this short video from DC.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.