*25cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -6°C.
Snowing lightly in the village this morning with no wind. It looks like the reset button has been pushed again with another quality dump overnight which will mean fresh tracks again this morning.
Hopefully the sun will make an appearance this morning as it has done recently.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 400cm
- Snow depth at the base, 210cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 783cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.