*1cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was 1°C.
Warm conditions this morning with a dusting of fresh snowfall overnight. Definitely time to get up early and at it before temperature increases considerably.
Spring like conditions are forecast until Thursday when a cold front moves into the region bringing with it fresh snow and cold blast.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 440cm
- Snow depth at the base, 200cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1197cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.