*0cm has fallen in the last 24 hours in Niseko. At 10:00 today the temperature was 12°C. 3 days in a row now of perfect spring conditions 🙂 With all this sunshine and warm weather amazingly conditions on the mountain are still great. Lift operations are now limited in Hirafu with the Gondola only operating on weekends now. Annupuri is still running their main lifts. The weather should remain good until early next week. As of today we will start winding back the “Daily Snow Reports” as there is no snowfall expected for the foreseeable future. We will provide a few updates a week until the end of the season on the 6th of May. Thanks for following this season;)
Spring Shots from Yesterday
Photography: Glen Claydon Photography
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date in Niseko, 1415cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 410cm
- Snow depth at the base, 110cm
- Real time lift operations.
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Snow Forecast 6 day weather summary
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.