*9.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -5°C. Cold temperatures and continued snowfall look set to deliver another sweet day on the mountain. The coverage around Niseko United is rapidly improving and we look forward to more terrain opening up and new lifts spinning!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 175cm
- Snow depth at the base, 60cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 198.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.