*2.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was 1°C. Warmer overcast conditions this morning with just the odd solitary snowflake lazily falling from the sky. From Sunday temperature will drop again and we look set for another mega week of snowfall ahead.
* Pretty much as soon as this report was published it started dumping. Very little snowfall came down in the previous 12 hours but if this keeps up there will be great skiing all day all over Niseko United!!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 360cm
- Snow depth at the base, 160cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 854.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.