*35cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:30 today the temperature was -6°C.
Another mind blowing morning!
Today’s POWDERSHOT was taken at Niseko Village Ski Ground where this little guy was having trouble making his way from tree to tree in the powder just next Final Fling – check out his face shot!
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 938cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 430cm
- Snow depth at the base, 250cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.