*12cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -7°C. Almost an exact repeat of yesterday with another 12cm’s but yesterday’s snowfall was so heavy at times it felt like “snowmageddon” had returned. Oh well whatever, expect another amazing day out there!
Peak Ants Close Up
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 325cm
- Snow depth at the base, 140cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 683.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.