*21cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs just outside of Hirafu Village. At 06:45 today the temperature was -9°C.
I’m going to start including a shot across the valley from Mt. Annupuri to Mt. Yotei so you can see morning weather conditions. From today’s shot you can see that it is clear lower down, then once you start increasing altitude there’s some cloud cover.
But there is blue sky trying to push through, so hopefully after the morning chill we’ll get a spell of clear skies.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1283cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 510cm
- Snow depth at the base, 230cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.