*3.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:15 today the temperature was -8°C.
A calm morning in Hirafu with large flakes slowly falling down. After days of strong winds were are happy to report that the wind has finally dropped.
Chances are good that the upper lifts will start running this morning – conditions will be fantastic higher up on the mountain.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 375cm
- Snow depth at the base, 175cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1053.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.