*10cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 10:30 today the temperature was -2°C.
The snow just keeps on falling. We are entering our 4 week of continuous snowfall – it has snowed for the last 21 days! There is a bit more wind today which has produced some beautiful light “sugary” powder deposits in the trees. Again, amazing skiing all over the resort.
Today’s POWDERSHOTS was taken this morning on a back country hike near Mt.Chisenupuri
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 948cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 410cm
- Snow depth at the base, 240cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.