*1cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was 0°C. After a week of no snowfall it is great to see the white stuff falling again! We have continued snowfall and cold temperatures in the forecast for the coming week so chances are good for some late season pow wow. This morning the wind is moderately strong which may hamper lift operations. It may be a but early to be calling face shots out there but good things are brewing here in Niseko once again.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 350cm
- Snow depth at the base, 130cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 1048.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.