*23.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:30 today the temperature was -6°C.
An fantastic amount of snowfall came down last night and the village has been transformed into a winter wonderland yet again.
The snow quality is amazing – super light powder. Today will be amazing anywhere in the region. Niseko we salute you.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 380cm
- Snow depth at the base, 180cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1077cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.