*13.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was 0°C. Warm overcast conditions. At village level the wind seems ok so suggest getting into it early as the wind is forecast to intensify throughout the day. Overall we should have excellent conditions again on the mountain with a decent top up of fresh snow overnight.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 345cm
- Snow depth at the base, 145cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 874cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.