*0.5cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 07:00 today the temperature was -6°C.
Conditions warmed up considerably yesterday with a warm front moving through the region. The snow base has firmed up and early morning groomed runs may be the pick of the day. This morning it looks like the we can expect some sunshine so take a camera with you and get some shots.
Here’s hoping for some more sunshine today!
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 948.5cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 410cm
- Snow depth at the base, 220cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.