*5.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -13°C.
Another clear crisp morning with and great layer of light powder snow. There is minimal wind today so exploring the mountain and taking the the views is recommended.
Snowfall is predicted throughout the week with a heavier falls tomorrow. Stay tuned for fresh tracks coming up!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 380cm
- Snow depth at the base, 185cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 809.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.