*0cm of fresh snow has accumulated in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -2°C. This morning we have another cracker of a day on our hands. Yesterdays snowfall didn’t amount to powder turns on the mountain and memories of pow turns are starting to fade. From tomorrow temperatures are forecast to drop with snowfall predicted so who knows…easter pow? Have a great day out there!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 345cm
- Snow depth at the base, 125cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 1052.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.