*9cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -3°C. Presently we have heavy snowfall in Hirafu and this is forecast to continue throughout the day – powabunga!!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 350cm
- Snow depth at the base, 145cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 890.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.