*8.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 6:30 today the temperature was -8°C. Suspect we will have another dreamy day on the mountain with a possible reset higher up and the sunshine coming and going…perhaps we might even get the dream double, snow and sunshine at the same time…hmmm. Anyways looks like another sweet day coming up in the powder capital of the world!! “NISEKO cha cha cha, NISEKO cha cha cha, NISEKO cha cha cha”
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 370cm
- Snow depth at the base, 160cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 899.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.