*0.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -9°C. Calm overcast conditions here in Niseko with the odd flake slowly drifting down to earth. The sun looks like it may make an appearance so our pick for the day would be to get up and hit the groomed runs then have a lazy Sunday as well all wait for the next dump…which won’t be far off!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 315cm
- Snow depth at the base, 140cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 603cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.