*8cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -1°C. Merry Christmas from Niseko!!! We have received the best present ever here overnight with a great layer of fresh puffy hokkaido pow wow!
The temperature is expected to drop significantly this afternoon and the snowfall should continue for days! Wishing everyone a very merry xmas and a happy 2016!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 180cm
- Snow depth at the base, 60cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 211cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.