*9.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -9°C. Cold conditions and excellent snowfall again here in Niseko. The wind is calm and all in all another primo day coming up!!
Seek and FIND!
All time powder! 24 February 2016 from 360niseko on Vimeo.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 360cm
- Snow depth at the base, 150cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 908.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.