*5cm of fresh snow has accumulated in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -1°C. The dream is a reality here in Niseko with a top up overnight of some beautiful spring pow! Higher up on the mountain where there will be a lot more than 5cm of accumulation and it is fair to say we can expect some Friday faceshots!!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 355cm
- Snow depth at the base, 125cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 1064.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.