*1.5cm of fresh snow has accumulated in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was 2°C. A mixture of sun and clouds with a dusting of fresh snow this morning. Perfect spring conditions. Warm conditions and sunshine in the forecast now for the next week.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 355cm
- Snow depth at the base, 125cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 1066cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.