The Ruler is showing that just *2cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:30 today the temperature was -9°C.
But we all know that’s not what happened. Yesterday the Niseko area was hit by a storm that dumped a bucket load of snow, and wind swept it into every crevasse large or small, to give a us fresh powder landscape this morning. Go and carve those banks!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 375cm
- Snow depth at the base, 180cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 847cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.