*0cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs just outside of Hirafu Village. At 08:00 today the temperature was 10°C.
Conditions are clear, temperature is up and the sky is blue. Snow quality is icy and slightly slushy.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1544cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 505cm
- Snow depth at the base, 240cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.