*2.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -4°C. Presently we have light snowfall in Hirafu village. The wind doesn’t seem too bad at the moment but it is forecast to increase throughout the day so might be a good idea to hit it early.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 310cm
- Snow depth at the base, 135cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 638.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.