*8.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -6°C. With light snowfall and minimal wind it should be a great day out there. Temperatures will be very cold on the upper mountain so an extra layer would be a good idea!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 320cm
- Snow depth at the base, 135cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 647cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.