SPRING MAGIC POW
*6.5cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:00am today the temperature was -1°c. Niseko amazes again – it dumped yesterday late afternoon and into the evening and it is snowing right now.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,493cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 405cm
- Snow depth at the base, 175cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
This morning we are heading to our local ski ground Hirafu Ski Ground and we are going to smash it!
The 360niseko team is now on “holidays” as of the 31 March but we are still taking snowfall measurements and will be publishing abbreviated snow reports when we feel it necessary and today is one of those days – check it out.
Will post some riding / skiing pics later today – YEW !
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.