*0cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:15 today the temperature was 1°c.
A warm front has moved through the region over night and light rain is presently falling in the village.
Conditions will still be decent on the groomed runs this morning but today may be a good day to take a rest and relax. More snow is predicted over the next few days.
Niseko at its best
Yesterday’s conditions put the B in bluebird!! Here are a few shots from around Hirafu.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 562.5cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 285cm
- Snow depth at the base, 135cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.