*26.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. More fantastic snowfall and this morning we have recored our largest 24hr accumulation of the season! If we are lucky today the sun may come out…but it will probably just keep dumping but hey no one is complaining! We are outta here see you on the mountain!!
Hirafu Night Scenes
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 260cm
- Snow depth at the base, 100cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 327cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.