*9cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village.At 7:00 today the temperature was -5°C. A strong winter weather pattern has returned to the region and looks set to stay for the remainder of the week bringing with it lot’s of snowfall! With the temperature not expected to rise above -5 in Kutchan it might be worth adding an extra layer and wearing a facemask if you are boarding or skiing today!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 255cm
- Snow depth at the base, 110cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 357.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.