*4.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 6:30 today the temperature was -1°C.
A return to winter this morning with snowfall has continuing throughout the day.
Strong winds have closed the upper lifts for 2 days in a row. If the winds drop tomorrow Niseko United will be the place to be!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 330cm
- Snow depth at the base, 115cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1209cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.