*12.5cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 07:00 today the temperature was 1°c.
Yesterdays consistent snow fall provided a welcome top up of snow. This morning is reasonably warm with strong winds blowing but later today the temperature is set to drop with cold temperatures and consistent snowfall predicted for the next week.
*Since publishing this mornings snow report at 8:00 a blizzard has hit the area at 8:15 with very strong winds and heavy snow fall. Only the lower lifts are running in Hirafu and Niseko Village.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date in Hirafu Village, 186.5cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 170cm
- Snow depth at the base, 70cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.