*0cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs just outside of Hirafu Village. At 07:15 today the temperature was -1°C.
Conditions are overcast all the way down to the resort level. With no new snow and the temperature rising the snow on the ground is heavy – although it might be more powder-like higher up where the temperature is usually a few degrees lower than at resort level. It is currently snowing lightly.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1455cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 480cm
- Snow depth at the base, 250cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.