*4.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 6:30 today the temperature was 0°C.
A beautiful morning here and it looks like the wind has finally died down.
After 2 days of snowfall the upper mountain will be in great condition and it is safe to say that deep fresh tracks will be on the menu for breakfast!
April Awesomeness Part 2?
The movie below was shot on the 6th and 8th of April in 2012. Here’s hoping for a repeat of those conditions today!!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 330cm
- Snow depth at the base, 115cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1213.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.