*0cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 07:10 today the temperature was -10°C.
A cold morning here in Hirafu. It is reasonably windy in the lower village so expect stronger winds up higher on the mountain. Face masks are a must today!
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1073cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 420cm
- Snow depth at the base, 180cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.