*11.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -4°C.
After days of heavy snowfall all is calm in the the village this morning. It is a nice change to finally be able to see Mt. Yotei.
This morning should provide some sunny periods so this will be an excellent time to get up on the mountain have have a look around, ahh visibility….sweet visibility!
Snowfall is predicted for later in the day and the remainder of the week so make the most of today while you can.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 320cm
- Snow depth at the base, 155cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 559cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.