*0cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 6:30 today the temperature was 3°C. The warmer wether is persisting but at least the sune is scheduled to make an appearance which will hopefully lift everyones spirits after yesterday’s depressing rain and fog. Colder temperatures and sunshine tomorrow then snowfall overnight into Wednesday. Bring it on!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 390cm
- Snow depth at the base, 160cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 991.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.