*12.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -8°C. From the ridiculous to the sublime! Incredible conditions here in Niseko with extremely heavy snowfall yesterday afternoon/ evening snow now backed today up by a perfect bluebird morning! End of story.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 365cm
- Snow depth at the base, 170cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 766.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.