*9.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -4°C. We didn’t receive as much snowfall overnight as we were hoping for but none the less it still should be pretty sweet up there again today. It is a calm morning out there and the conditions will again be ….UNREAL!
The snow keeps stacking up
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 270cm
- Snow depth at the base, 120cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 397.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.