*0cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was 3°C. A grey old morning in Niseko. We can expect decent weather until mid afternoon then it will most probably rain…but the good news is that rain should turn to snow early evening and we can expect snowfall until Sunday! Hang in there people the pow will be back!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 360cm
- Snow depth at the base, 150cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 991.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.