*54cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 07:20 today the temperature was -6°C.
The snow started falling heavily last night around 9pm and it dumped ……it reeeeaaaallllly dumped!
The wind has calmed down and conditions will be amazing this morning but also dangerous – don’t ski alone off course. Have a great day and pack your snorkel!
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1144cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 440cm
- Snow depth at the base, 200cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.