*13cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:40 today the temperature was -6°C.
There is a huge cold front moving into the region which will push super cold air in from northern Siberia. Temperatures are set to plummet later today across Japan not just Hokkaido snowfall has even been predicted for Tokyo.
What hat means for us here in Niseko ….awesome skiing and boarding conditions with daily snowfall on the forecast for the next week!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 320cm
- Snow depth at the base, 160cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 583cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.