*7cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -5°C.
It looks like the storm may have finally passed. The sun is popping and wind has dropped. Hopefully today’s conditions will allow the upper lifts to run throughout Niseko United.
Our advise is get up now, get ready and get up high. Looks like another stellar day coming up.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 420cm
- Snow depth at the base, 210cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1172cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.