*0.3cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:30am today the temperature was -3°c.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,418cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 410cm
- Snow depth at the base, 200cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Time to take it easy in the Hirafu ski ground with Boyo, Jumbo and Green being the ski runs of choice for the day.
Japan Journals Episode 3
Love the drops on this…
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.