*0.3cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:30am today the temperature was -3°c.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,418cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 410cm
- Snow depth at the base, 200cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Japan Journals Episode 3
Love the drops on this…
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.